|Your IP||: 22.214.171.124|
|Tools||: Opera Mini|
Many couple who are already legally married or some reason don’t want to be legally married in Bali, but still wish to have experience how marriage by Balinese tradition, they’re tried Balinese Blessing Ceremony. It’s important to know that this is not legal wedding ceremony and no certification will be presented at the end of it. It is ceremony where the celebrant should pray for good things such as: safety, health, bright future and happiness for the couple. It takes approximately 20 minutes in total, performed by a Balinese Celebrant and an assistant who guide the couple through the ceremony. It’s preferred that couples are dressed in Balinese costume.
- Pemangku (symbolic Hindu’s celebrant)
- Symbolic Balinese wedding procession
- All the offering for ceremony
- Memorable certificate from Bali Exotic Wedding
- Balinese wedding dress for Bride and Groom (rent) including hair and make up
- Yellow rice cake for ceremonial
- 2 Flower girls in Balinese costume with petal flower shower
- Welcome board with fresh flower decoration
- Live traditional rindik music during the ceremony
- Assistance during the ceremony
- Professional photographer service by digital camera 36 exposures printed with CD Rom and album
- Souvenir/ Gift Away from Bali Exotic Wedding
TICC proudly to organize and arrange such wedding with affordable cost. Please contact email@example.com for detail information.
Make you more than just stay, just hundred meters to the temple.
Located in the area Borobudur surrounded by lush tropical garden
Berg View combines Nature with modern style, a volcano view.
Amanjiwo opened in 1997, clear view to Borobudur
A real Javanese place to stay, close to Borobudur.
Offers special experience to fell the touch of javanese